Main menu

Popups



From time to time friends tell me that they get annoying popups every time they visit my blog. I have no idea why that is happening, but I assume it is Google (the blog sponsor) that does it. I have never seen a popup myself when I look at the blog, and the reason is that I use Safari and Firefox for my browsers, and both give you the option of blocking popups. I would highly recommend either browser over Explorer, and would encourage anyone still using Explorer to give them a try.

I would welcome suggestions, in any event, as to how I might turn off this feature or otherwise improve the blog. I'm sure there are any number of steps I might take to improve the format, but I consider myself still a novice at this.

Apologies to those who have been annoyed by popups, but please do consider using Safari or Firefox.

Filled Under:

0 comments:

Posting Komentar